Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sir James M. Barrie

Scottish writer
(1860-1937)

Always be a little kinder than necessary.

Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

God gave us memory so that we might have roses in December.


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home