Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, May 04, 2006

James Monroe

American president
(1758-1831)

It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty. Usurpation is then an easy attainment, and an usurper soon found. The people themselves become the willing instruments of their own debasement and ruin.



The American continents ... are henceforth not to be considered as subjects for future colonization by any European powers. (From the Monroe Doctrine) {Or Islamic powers....African powers....Mexican powers.....Pick your powers.....}

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home