Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Friday, May 19, 2006

Katherine Anne Porter

U.S. writer
(1890-1980)

They had both noticed that a life of dissipation {SIN} sometimes gave to a face the look of gaunt suffering spirituality that a life of asceticism {self-denial} was supposed to give and quite often did not.

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home