Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Friday, April 28, 2006

Quotes of the Infamous

Adolph Hitler
German dictator
(1889-1945)

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think. (The Sh-eeple syndrome)

Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God {Delusional too.....wonder how he reconciled the fact that Jesus IS Jewish????} and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. {Sound familiar? It is being practiced today on Americans.....}

This year will go down in history for the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future. {Right to bear arms needs to be protected.....or you are at the mercy of whatever entity is in power.}

This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief. {Too bad he didn't have any.....well, of the right kind....I'm sure satan was pleased with Hitler's progress/worship.}

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator. {The Lord's Chosen People murdered just as his Jewish son was murdered.....even the Judas's have their place....}



Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home