Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dante Alighieri

Italian writer
(1265-1321)

Consider your origins: you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.

The customs and fashions of men change like leaves on the bough, some of which go and others come.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home