Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Monday, November 14, 2005

Robert Louis Stevenson

Scottish Novelist and Poet
(1850-1894)


Anyone can carry his burden, however hard, until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down. And this is all life really means.


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.


Everybody, soon or late, sits down to a banquet of consequences

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home