Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One Liners

Don't believe the world owes you a living; the world owes you NOTHING~~it was here first.
R.J. Burdette

To do FOR the WORLD more than the world does for you~~that is success.
Henry Ford

Try NOT to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of VALUE.
Albert Einstein

Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
Lord Chesterfield

We are here TO ADD what we can TO, NOT GET what we can from LIFE.
Sir William Osler


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home