Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

John Adams

2nd U.S. President (Father of President Samuel Adams)
(1735-1826)


Abuse of words has been the great instrument of sophistry and chicanery, of party, faction, and division of society.




Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.



Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home