Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Educational Quotes



The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
Aristotle


No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.
Charles P. Steinmetz

Only the educated are FREE.
Epictetus


Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime.
unknown

I would rather be a poor man in a garret with plenty of books, than a king who did not love reading.
Thomas B. Macauley

I cannot live without books. {Do I hear any AMENS out there?}
Thomas Jefferson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home