Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pablo Picasso

(1881-1973)

Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness.


Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.


Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.


Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius
of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.


Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
(Well, considering when he passed away,1973, I guess we can forgive his lack of insight in regards to this......I for one have always found it intriguing that the computer shares its birthday with the re-birth of the nation of Israel.)
Thanks to Arcamax!


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home