Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The End of Your Rope

The end of your rope is a very holy place.
~Author Unknown~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Great men are they who see that the spiritual is stronger than any material force
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home