Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Strange Situation

Strange is our situation here upon earth.
Each of us comes for a short visit,
not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming
to a divine purpose.

From the standpoint of daily life,
however, there is one thing we do know:
That we are here for the sake of others...
for the countless unknown souls with
whose fate we are connected by a bond of
sympathy.

Many times a day, I realize how much
my outer and inner life is built upon
the labors of people, both living and dead,
and how earnestly I must exert myself
in order to give in return as much
as I have received.

~Albert Einstein~

from a Mountain Wings Moment
#7197
Wings Over The Mountains of Life

Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home