Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cicero

Religion is indispensable to private morals and public order ... and no man of sense will attack it.

{Guess there are few men of sense anymore}


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous said...
And there are still idiots like you who believe that Iraq was responsible for 9/11?!?

~~I'm not quite sure HOW the above commentor linked this to my quote of Cicero?! But I'll afford him or her the right to voice their comments. I just think it is SAD, however, that they are so intolerant of other viewpoints that this individual must resort to name calling....i.e. the idiot reference. Only those with limited viewpoints AND vocabularies have to resort to name-calling.

C'est la vie.

C~B~N

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home