Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Let Freedom Ring

Our country is still young and its
potential is still enormous.

We should remember, as we look
toward the future, that the more fully
we believe in and achieve freedom
and equal opportunity, not simply for
ourselves but for others, the greater
our accomplishments as a nation will be.

~Henry Ford II~

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

I love old movies. I think Hollywood made some
exceptionally fine ones. I was thrilled to find this
gem at my local library!

"The Son of Monte' Cristo" @1941

Baron Von Neuhoff upon his rescue from
the dungeon:

"...I shouldn't have but for Monte Cristo
who is living proof that if justice is
crushed in one land, men will spring to
its defense in every land. For the spirit of
justice creates a common brotherhood."

Gen. Gurko Laven trying to force the

Queen Zona into marriage by threatening
an alliance with Russia who will ensure
HE IS KING regardless:

"Part of diplomacy lies in the fact that
the people never discover the truth until
it is too late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The General learned he was WRONG.
Pray God, our nation will also never
learn the truth too late......

Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home