Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Sword and The Spirit

There are only two forces in the world,
the sword and the spirit.

In the long run the sword will always
be conquered by the spirit.

~Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)~

If he knew that then what the hell were the
Napoleanic wars FOR??? Oh, yeah, I forget....
he's just human and subject to GREED for
wealth and power......

Top of Page

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is a delight - well chosen and apropos quotes by some of my favorite leaders in the truest sense. Thank you for your energy and thoughtfulness in posting what we all need to be reminded of!

7:50 AM  
Blogger conservative~by~nature said...

Thank you, it is nice to be appreciated!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home