Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheerfulness

Cheerfulness removes the rust from the
mind, lubricates our inward machinery,
and enables us to do our work with fewer
creaks and groans.

If people were universally cheerful, probably
there wouldn't be half the quarreling or a
tenth part of the wickedness there is.

Cheerfulness, too, promotes health and
immortality. Cheerful people live longest
here on earth, afterward in our hearts.

~Anonymous~

Top of Page

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home