Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Monday, March 27, 2006

Grover Cleveland

American President
(1837-1908)

He mocks the people who proposes that the government shall protect the rich and that they in turn will care for the laboring poor. {Ha! They just get greedier......}

Officeholders are the agents of the people, not their masters.
{I've been saying this for years...our leaders in the nation's capital seem to have forgotten that THEY ARE THE EMPLOYEES; WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE THE EMPLOYERS.}

The ship of Democracy, which has weathered all storms, may sink through the mutiny of those aboard. {The delusion that America is a democracy....begins.}



Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home