Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Sunday, February 26, 2006

United States Supreme Court

from Agape Press
If truth is not tolerated, freedom is no longer free. To maintain our freedom we must fight for truth. Suppression never works.

from 60 years ago......

...compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard.

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home