Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Benjamin Franklin


American Statesman
(1706-1790)

A small leak can sink a great ship.

All who think cannot but see there is a sanction like that of religion which binds us in partnership in the serious work of the world.


Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home