Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Friday, March 10, 2006

Clare Boothe Luce

American playwright and diplomat
(1903-1987)

Advertising has done more to cause the social unrest of the 20th century than any other single factor. {Keeping up with the Jones'~~now on TV, radio, Ipods........And still happiness is elusive!}

Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

In the final analysis there is no other solution to man's progress but the day's honest work, the day's honest decision, the day's generous utterances, and the day's good deed.

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home