Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Woodrow Wilson

28th President of the United States
(1856-1924)


America is not anything if it consists of each of us. It is something only if it consists of all of us.

America was established not to create wealth but to realize a vision, to realize an ideal - to discover and maintain liberty among men.

Business underlies everything in our national life, including our spiritual life. Witness the fact that in the Lord's Prayer, the first petition is for daily bread. No one can worship God or love his neighbor on an empty stomach.


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home