Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

John Greenleaf Whittier

American Poet
(1807-1892)

Before me, even as behind, God is, and all is well.

God's colors all are fast.

As a small businessperson, you have no greater leverage than the truth.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those 'It might have been.'

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home