Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sir Noel Coward

English playwright
(1899-1973)

It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.

Extraordinary how potent cheap music is.

I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll go through life either first class or third, but never in second.


Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home