Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lady Bird Johnson

Businessperson, First Lady of President Lyndon Johnson
(1912- )

Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.

It's odd that you can get so anesthetized by your own pain or your own problem that you don't quite fully share the hell of someone close to you.

Perhaps no place in any community is so totally democratic as the town library. The only entrance requirement is interest.


The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom.

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home