Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Andrew Johnson

17th President of the United States
(1808-1875)

Honest conviction is my courage; the Constitution is my guide.

If the rabble were lopped off at one end and the aristocrat at the other, all would be well with the country. (So, what have they done? Killed the Middle Class~~the backbone of any nation. Ending up with a nation of rich and poor.)

The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

Tyranny and despotism can be exercised by many, more rigourously, more vigourously, and more severely, than by one.

I have performed my duty to my God, my country, and my family. I have nothing to fear in approaching death. To me it is the mere shadow of God's protecting wing .

Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home