Google

conservative by nature's favorite Quotes

These are some of my favorite quotes. Many come from my reading. I recently discovered the Arcamax history and quote page. You can subscribe as well. Think you have one I would like? Email me then! Claude Monet: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."

Name:
Location: United States

Favorite composer: Debussy; Favorite artist: Monet; Favorite old author: Charles Dickens

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dumbest Quotes Ever




from Arcamax joke a day newsletter....

These were sent in by a subscriber and we cannot attest to their accuracy...But aren't they hilarious? ((my added comments....))


"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents.

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton, former US president ((You think?))

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it," --A congressional candidate in Texas. ((At least he KNEW he was a jackass!))

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?"--Lee Iacocca ((Me and mine need 99.9% clean air mr. iacocca; you and yours, on the other hand, may have my.1% I don't need.....))

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore, Vice President ((DUH))

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur." --Al Gore, former US Vice President ((Gore is their Quayle!!!!))

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix." -- Dan Quayle ((I wish he would change political parties and become a democrat......))

If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in at night as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout the night. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be a record." --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman ((Well, whew, that's a relief!!!!))

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." --Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina ((Yes, they DO, stupidly do this!!!!!))



Top of Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home